Ontario Truck Drivers: We’re Proud to Share the Road With You
Started in 1991, the company was originally dedicated to the bulk delivery of petro chemicals in Canada and between Canada and the United States. From a small client base the company has grown to cover the vast majority of Canada and the continental United States with the ability to handle a wide variety of bulk commodities for the industrial, food and agricultural sectors. Recognized as a leader for innovative thinking and safe operations, Tandet Logistics continues to push the boundaries of conventional methods of operation. Investment in people and technology is a cornerstone of our success, both of which contribute to our environment of continuous improvement.
Among our accomplishments:
- The first carrier in Canada to design and utilize a self-loading dry tanker configuration.
- Among the first companies in Canada to migrate to Electronic Hours of Service driver log recording.
- NTTC Grand Award for Safety in the International Over 5 million miles category.
- Has a member on the board of the Ontario Trucking Association and prior membership on the board of National Tank Truck Carriers
- Platinum Plus Status on the Markel Safety Systems Management Report